We here at Riverside appreciate our loyal clients and we miss seeing you in person. We appreciate your patience and thank you for being flexible with us as we transitioned to curbside care. It’s been hard on you and we appreciate the feedback you’ve given so that we can try to make these appointments better for the foreseeable future.
Here’s a check-in for what we’ve been doing to try and improve our processes:
1. Phones. We have been juggling appointment check-ins, refills, faxes, outgoing calls, etc using five phone lines which has made it hard to get through. We’re so sorry.
- We’ve added additional staff to help with the high volume of phone calls
- Mobile lines for outgoing calls have been added
- We’ve upgraded our website to make appointment requests or refills easier.
We hope this helps to free up the phone lines for people checking in or calling for an emergency.
2. We have strict cleaning procedures between every single appointment. This takes a few extra minutes for us to come out and take in your pet. We’ve added more room technicians to assist the Doctors to work more efficiently.
This is still a hard time, we, as well as you, are tired emotionally and physically. Thank you for your support. We look forward to seeing all of your faces in the better times ahead!